Beside the press small Granulators, easily customized, have open and full rotor conformation. They are used to process hard, soft and hot plastics provide for outstanding quality in injection, blow molded and extrusion applications.
A ø 6 ¾ inch"
- B 8 ⅞-11 ¾-14 ¾ inch"
Models: 7x9 7x12 7x15
- designed for beside the press operation (injection and blow moulding)
- three standard models, over 50 versions available
- two rotor designs available: with 3 knives and segmented rotor
- reversible hopper
- high inertia rotating body
- slow rotor speed (100-135-210-250 RPM)
- different motor sizes for energy savings or higher cutting power
- automatic belt tension device
- lateral end discs which turn with the rotor
- standard stainless steel screen
- IP55 control cabinet and electric motor
- quick opening and easy cleaning
- high capacity dust sealed drop box
- cost effective, hard coated version for abrasive materials
- noise level largely within European norms EN 1201-1 appendix A
The 7” series covers three model sizes with cutter house openings of 327×315 mm (7x9 inch.), 327x390 (7x12 inch.), 327x465 (7x15 inch.), and different specifications.