Beside the Press Small Granulators they are easily Customized to meet your needs and has a open and full Rotor Conformation. This series is primarly used to process Hard, Soft, Hot or Cold Plastics. This Series is ideal for the Injection, Blow Molding and Extrusion Applications.
A ø 6 ¾ inch"
- B 8 ⅞-11 ¾-14 ¾ inch"
Models: 7x9, 7x12, 7x15
- Designed for beside the press operation (Injection and Blow Molding)
- Three standard models and Over 50 Versions Available
- Two rotor designs available: 3 knives and Segmented Rotor
- Reversible Hopper
- High Inertia Rotating Body
- Slow Rotor Speed (100-135-210-250 RPM)
- Custom Motor sizes Avaliable
- Automatic Belt Tension Device
- Lateral End Discs that Turn with the Rotor
- Standard Stainless Steel Screen
- IP55 Control Cabinet and Electric Motor
- Quick opening and Easy Acess Cleaning
- High Capacity Dust Sealed Drop Box
- Cost Effective Hard Coated Version for Abrasive Materials
- Noise Level largely within European Standard EN 1201-1 Appendix A
The 7” Series is offered in Three Model Sizes.
Cutter House Openings offered:
327×315 mm (7x9 in)
327x390 mm (7x12 in)
327x465 mm (7x15 in)
In addition to different specifications.