CMG have quickly developed a complete range of different Granulators for blow molding machines, produced and successfully sold into market, as known as high quality and reliable machinery.
The range includes small & quite Granulators beside the machine, medium size inline Granulators up to large Granulators for special applications..
• Small Granulator for beside the press blow moulding machine. Fully sound reduced, with incorporated blower to cool plastics and reduce noise emission. Different motor sizes to suite many throughput.
• Medium size Granulator series S25-xx, having two rotor knives, particularly efficient to catch big volume parts with relatively small rotor diameter. Fully sound reduced with incorporated blower to further reduce noise emission.
Different blower size possible for different regrind discharge distances.
• Special blow moulding Granulators S30-xx or N40-xx series, for big bottles or jerry cans, specially developed for conveyor feeding with automatic start-stops in case Granulator overload or metal detection.
Particularly efficient for hot plastics that need an efficient cooling effect.
• Special blow moulding granulator for technical parts. Inline Granulation of tops & tails and their hot start up purges, normally automatically conveyor fed.
De-dusting possibility when for high quality regrind is required
• Granulation of big blow molded purges and voluminous blow moulded parts, using a robust single shaft shredder particularly suitable for these applications.