The Press Small Granulators can easily be customized they are equipped with three types of rotors depending on the required application.The Multi-Knife Full Rotor Conformation is primarly used for Hard Plastic Material that's characterized by High Thickness. We also offer the 10" Series with 2 or 3 Blades Open Slant Rotor this is typically used for Plastic and Rubber materials such as; Soft PC, Polycarbonate, Nylon, ABS and for the recovery of Hot Plastics.
A. 9 ¾ inch"
B. 11 ¾- 17 ¾ inch"
Models: 10x12 and 10x18
Why a CMG Granulator?
- Designed for Beside the Press and General Purpose Operation
- Choice of two models/sizes
- Slow speed 340 RPM (450 RPM optional)
- Low noise level
- Low Dust Generation on engineered plastics
- Robust Construction for a long operating life
- Minimal floor space
- Complies with CE Standards
- Feed chute is designed for Hand, Robot and Conveyor Feeding
- 10" Series offers a Superior cutting power of permits efficient size reduction of a wide range of materials
- Several discharge options are available
- CMG offers the unique "Scooped" Slanted Rotor Design and Tangential Feed. That enables the 10" Series to handle the rejected components from the Injection, Blow Molding and Extrusion processes
- Slow Speed Rotor minimizes Dust generation
- Lateral end discs that turn with the rotor which, minimizes heat generation and fines
- Easy and convient access for cleaning and maintenance and Avoids Costly downtime
- Proofed hopper for low noise level
- Slow speed helps reduce operating noise
- The Robust construction ensures that the 10" Series provides a reliable service even on the toughest materials
- Outboard bearings are Protected by Lateral End Discs
- Cost effective hard coated version for Abrasive Materials
The 10" Series is equipped with:
- Preventa relay monitoring
- Low voltage control push buttons
- IP55 Control Cabinet
- IP55 Electrical Motor
The 10” series offers two model sizes with cutter house openings of 380×311 mm, 380x457 and different specifications.