CMG manufactures film and sheet granulators and shredders for grinding up extruded film scrap.
Polymer films are made using an extrusion process. The polymer is progressively heated until it melts and is transported to the outfeed die shaped with a flat section to produce films or laminates.
This process transforms the following materials into finished products:
- Large pieces of scrap and sprues
- Large diameter tubes and profiles
- Pieces of scrap which have already been reduced in size
- Shredding of large of plastic material even when polluted with metal bodies
- Shredding bales of crushed bottles and general mixed garbage
- Shredding of various wood waste for producing wood chips
- Shredding paper, cartons, packaging waste, scrap paper
- Power cable shredding
- Textile shredding
- Shredding of loose and baled film