Granulators are designed for efficent size reduction of plastic and rubber.
Two rotor designs available with 3 and 5 knives, depending on the required application, and self-cooling rotors garantee precise cutting action. This plastic recycling series is mainly used for the recycling granulator of hard and hot plastics.
A. 16 ½ inch"
B. 20 ¼-28-36-48 inch"
Models: 16x28, 16x36, 16x48
- designed for efficient size reduction of plastic and rubber, in various form
- large feed opening
- two rotor designs available: with 3 and 5 knives
- tilting hopper with manual jack for easier cleaning and maintenance
- low dust generation on all plastics and rubber
- robust construction, for long reliable operating life
- fully sound enclosed for low operating noise level
- safety complies with CE standards
The superior cutting power of the 16" Series permit efficient size reduction of:
- Injection and blow molded items
- Small purgings and collapsed parisons
- Skeletal and thermoforming waste
- Extruded sheets, pipes, profiles and film
- Foam, fibers and composite materials a range of feed and discharge options are available to meet each customer requirements
- Advanced "Scissor" cutting action, reduces energy consumption, heat and dust generation
- "Steep angle" knives, maximize cutting force
- High inertia rotor and motor pulley, allow smooth cutting
- Extra flywheel (Optional)
- Tilting hopper provides easy access for cleaning and reduces costly downtime
- Heavy duty cutting chamber of the 16" Series ensures reliable operation
- Standard knives are manufactured from AISI-D2 (K110) tool steel
- Outboard, sealed bearing, ensure long operating life
- Reversible screens that are housed in robust cradles
The 16" Series are equipped with:
- Intelocked safety micro switch
- Preventa relay monitoring
- Low voltage control push buttons
- IP55 control cabinet
- IP55 electrical motor
The 16” series offers four model sizes
Cutter house openings of 500x712 mm, 500x915 mm, 600x1220 mm and different specifications.