Granulators are designed for efficent size reduction of plastic and rubber.
Two rotor designs available with 3 and 5 knives, depending on the required application, and self-cooling rotors garantee precise cutting action. This plastic recycling series is mainly used for the recycling granulator of hard and hot plastics.
- A ø 16 ½ inch"
- B 20 ¼-28-36-48 inch"
Models: 16x28 16x36 16x48
- designed for efficient size reduction of plastic and rubber, in various form
- large feed opening
- two rotor designs available: with 3 and 5 knives
- tilting hopper with manual jack for easier cleaning and maintenance
- low dust generation on all plastics and rubber
- robust construction, for long reliable operating life
- fully sound enclosed for low operating noise level
- safety complies with CE standards
The superior cutting power of the 16" Series permit efficient size reduction of:
- injection and blow molded items
- small purgings and collapsed parisons
- skeletal and thermoforming waste
- extruded sheets, pipes, profiles and film
- foam, fibres and composite materials a range of feed and discharge options are available to meet each customer requirements
- advanced "Scissor" cutting action, reduces energy consumption, heat and dust generation
- "steep angle" knives, maximize cutting force
- high inertia rotor and motor pulley, allow smooth cutting
- extra flywheel, optional
- tilting hopper provides easy access for cleaning, reducing costly downtime
- heavy duty cutting chamber of the 16" Series ensures reliable operation
- standard knives are manufactured from AISI-D2 (K110) tool steel
- outboard, sealed bearing, ensure long operating life
- reversible screens, housed in robust cradles
The 16" Series are equipped with:
- intelocked safety micro switch
- preventa relay monitoring
- low voltage control push buttons
- IP55 control cabinet
- IP55 electrical motor
The 16” series covers four model sizes with cutter house openings of 500x712 mm, 500x915 mm, 600x1220 mm and different specifications.