TRM Series single shaft shredders are specifically developed for the side reduction of different plastic scarps-pieces and wood, paper, cables, light alloy pieces and much more. Cutting camber and the rotor allows efficient cutting of material and offers energy savings.
We build and patented a new fixing system for rotor knives, having a cutting geometry that allows the recycling of heavy pieces with high throughput also considering low energy consumption.
Suitable for the recycling of any plastic parts, purges, films, and car components these single shaft shredders are also suitable for electric cables, wood, paper, etc.
A PLC system, specially developed to control different applications, give the choice of various programs of automatic cycloes.
- Large pieces of scrap and sprues
- Large diameter tubes and profiles
- Pieces of scrap which have already been reduced in size
- Shredding of large of plastic material even when polluted with metal bodies
- Shredding bales of crushed bottles and general mixed garbage
- Shredding of various wood waste for producing wood chips
- Shredding paper, cartons, packaging waste, scrap paper
- Power cable shredding
- Textile shredding
- Shredding of loose and baled film