Granulators are designed for the most universal applications required, with knives and screen for versatile size reduction of plastic materials. Self-cooling rotors garantee precise cutting action. This plastic and rubber recycling series is mainly used for the recycling granulator of hard and hot plastics in various forms.
- A ø 12 inch"
- B 15 ½ -20 ⅛ inch"
Models: 12x15 12x20
- designed for efficient size reduction of plastic and rubber, in various forms
- large feed opening
- tilting hopper with manual jack for easier cleaning and maintenance
- low dust generation on all plastics and rubber
- robust construction, for long reliable operating life
- fully sound enclosed for low operating noise level
- safety complies with CE standards
The superior cutting power of the 12" Series permits efficient size reduction of:
- injection and blow molded items
- small purgings and collapsed parisons
- thermoforming waste
- extruded sheet, profile and film
- foam, fibres and composite materials a range of feed and discharge options are available to meet each customer requirements
- advanced "Scissor" cutting action, reduces energy consumption, heat and dust generation
- "steep angle" knives, maximize cutting force
- high inertia rotor and motor pulley, allow smooth cutting
- tilting hopper provides easy access for cleaning, reducing costly downtime
- heavy duty cutting chamber of the 12” Series ensures reliable operation
- standard knives are manufactured from AISI-D2 (K110) too steel
- front removable screen cradle and reversible screen
The 12" Series is equipped with:
- intelocked safety micro switch
- preventa relay monitoring
- low voltage control push buttons
- IP55 control cabinet
- IP55 electrical motor.
The 12” series covers two model sizes with cutter house openings of 305×395 mm (12x15 inch.), 305x510 (12x20 inch.) and different specifications.